I guess the rumors were correct.. Steve Jobs announced the new iPod with video capabilities.. and wouldn’t you know it, right after we bought a damn iPod Nano 4GB :mad:.. here are some notable features:
– It will come with an “almost 16:9″ 2.5” LCD screen, capable of displaying 260k colors and a resolution of 320×200 with the ability to decode MPEG4 and H.264 video (comment: this is crap.. but since they’re keeping the same form factor (even thinner), this is excusable I guess..)
– The Video iPod will be available in 30gb and 60gb capacities with a MSRP of $299 and $399, respectively ( comment: anyone who bought a regular iPod, oh.. I dunno, last week.. must be hurting right now)
– The new iPod comes with a case! finally!
– You can now also buy TV episodes for $1.99 from iTunes to play on your computer, and surprise surprise, on your new Video iPod.. this is cool
– Video out so you can connect your Video iPod to your TV.. cool!
– Available in Black or White